Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Late Afternoon Beer Run

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    so, what;s up for y'all tonight?
    me?
    I'm gonna get yelled at, cuz I didn't do the dishes, and spent $$ on ebay that I don't have.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    spent $$ on ebay that I don't have.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Doesn't everyone? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...I'm going to play with my Xevozezeseses...my...Xevi...er...my...toys. I am going to play with my toys.

    ...shut up. -_-

    forums

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been playiong with my ShadowRun toys all day.

    they rule.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That reminds me, Peeker...you have all those Shadowrun figures you need yet?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Oce's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have to shoot something going on at the hospital. Not nearly as exciting as the fire I got to shoot yesterday.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool you get to shoot people oce!?!? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    That reminds me, Peeker...you have all those Shadowrun figures you need yet?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">nope.

    I still need the dwarf and the Eagle Shaman from ser 2.

    and the exclusive from ser 1. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Band practice. We might do some recording if out fill in bass player still plans on coming buy tonight.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Tortricidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not much up tonight..probably going to just stay in and read a book or play the sims. ah, the joys of controlling tiny virtual people...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •